Friday, November 6, 2015

Faux Foliage


As soon as Phil and I found time to shoot, I immediately grabbed the newest, flashiest item from my tiny little dorm sized closet. When will I ever get to wear it if I don't wear it now?
I felt so luxurious in this vest, but it's definitely not something a college student could wear on a daily basis. Imagine walking into class with a faux fur vest, a gold chain, and heeled booties. Oh boy. My mom would yell "are you in college to get an education or to dress up?!"


I softened the look up with a white sweater and a flared pleather skirt.





I know, I know.. I always wear this bag. I would've preferred to wear another one with this look but there aren't many options for me to choose from, so this did the job!

Photographed by Philip Warp (IG)
Faux Fur Vest: H&M | White Sweater: H&M (similar) | Pleather Skirt: H&M (similar) | Chain: H&M | Boots: Steve Madden | Thigh-high Socks: GoJane | Handbag: Forever 21

You know you're a broke college student when everything you own is either from H&M or Forever 21. It's okay though- being financially limited gives you more opportunities to be more creative with your outfits. ;)