Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Tranquility


Being a typical college student, I'm always running around campus to get things done. If I'm not rushing to classes, then I'm working on assignments, studying, doing extra curricular activities, or taking my much needed naps. 
I seldom find time to take in all that mother nature has to offer. It's easy to forget just how breathtakingly beautiful my surroundings are when I'm used to living a fast paced life. Maybe being busy all the time is a New York thing... 


As nice as it is to be productive, everybody needs a break sometimes. Everyone needs to find time to do things that makes them happy. Consider it a form a release- it's necessary and it's healthy. It took a 5 minute drive for me to see a forrest left and right of the highway. It was so relaxing, and it really hit the spot. 







I love the way the sun reflected on the pleather detailing of my knitted top. This outfit does look a bit bland in terms of color, but it plays a lot with the texture of leather. My sleeves, bag, and shoes are all matching in this aspect! 

Photographed by Philip Warp (IG)
 Top: Banana Republic | Pants: H&M | Loafers: Gap | Bag: Forever 21